Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is currently seeking Community Outreach Team Members at its South County location in St.
Louis, MO. Full-time and part-time positions are available with competitive pay. Optimal candidates for the Community
Outreach department must be charismatic, articulate and compassionate; must be responsible, diligent, persistent and
professional; must be comfortable and able to use computers and various technology applications; and must fully
understand and able to explain our pharmacy services.
- Building and preserving relationships with referral sources who will recommend the pharmacy to potential
- Conducting research to fine new referral sources/markets.
- Working with pharmacy owner to develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Conducting large group and one-on-one presentations on various topics as necessary
- 10+ years’ experience in the health care industry preferred.
- 8+ years of marketing experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to give presentations to groups and individuals comfortable, confidently and charismatically.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening NO felony convictions
- Must be able to prove authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to read and communicate in English
- Conversational proficiency in a second language preferred
- Must own or have everyday access to an automobile
- Must own or have everyday access to a cell phone
- Must be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are required by the pharmacy
Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is a community/retail pharmacy specializing in free delivery. Our customers are highly valued
and benefit greatly from a pharmacy staff that consistently goes the extra mile to provide quality care and medication
management. Pharmacy services are customized to the needs of each individual patient and require a strong and skilled
team of staff members to fulfill our mission. Our one-of-a-kind pharmacy offers a uniquely positive experience for both
our patients and our staff.
Van’s Delivery Pharmacy is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibits any form of discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disabilitystatus, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal,state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.